Super Bowl TV coverage is already at a fever pitch, and we’re still a few days away from Super Bowl Sunday. Some NFL fans are saying Super Bowl XLVI, which brings the Boston-New York rivalry to a head with the New England Patriots squaring off against the New York Giants, could be the most-watched Super Bowl (or even TV show) in history. The teams last met for the title in 2008 when the Giants ended the Patriots’ undefeated season and claimed their third Super Bowl championship. Whether you’re a fan of one of the teams or not, you, like millions of others, will probably be tuning in to watch what promises to be an exciting game. Maybe this year’s game will produce some best Super Bowl moments to add to next year’s list. DISH Network customers can watch the Super Bowl on DISH on Sunday, February 5 at 6:30 p.m. EST on NBC. Check local listings for the DISH channel in your area.
Several networks have special Super Bowl related programming scheduled in the coming days. If you love everything about the Super Bowl, including pre- and post-game festivities, you will certainly want to check out the extensive Super Bowl TV coverage on DISH channels. Here are just a few examples of TV programming related to Super Bowl XLVI:
- NBC Sports Network (channel 151) will be live in Indianapolis for 18 hours of Super Bowl TV coverage with regular editions of NBC Sports Talk and a special treat—Costas Tonight: Live from the Super Bowl (first ever airing).
- Today, the popular morning show starring Matt Lauer on NBC, will feature a Super Bowl-themed week with some of the cast reporting live from Indianapolis.
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, an NBC fan favorite, will, for the first time ever, take the show on the road to Indianapolis for four shows, one of which will air LIVE after Sunday’s big game.
- E! (channel 114) fans will get the latest celebrity and entertainment news from Indianapolis Wednesday through Monday, February 6. It will be exciting to see who makes the trip from Hollywood and NYC to Indianapolis to see the action live in Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Bravo (channel 129) will bring its Emmy® winning show Top Chef to the scene, featuring host/chef Tom Colicchio and former contestants competing to create tailgate cuisine. The hosts of Football Night in America will determine the Top Tailgate Chef.
- Golf Channel (channel 401) has a lot of Super Bowl TV coverage planned including various NFL guests appearing on the Morning Drive to make Super Bowl predictions.
For the best in Super Bowl TV coverage, DISH has you covered. Check out these DISH packages to find one that’s perfect for your household. Already a DISH customer? Be sure to watch the Super Bowl on DISH February 5 at 6:30 p.m.