Bring the big screen right into your very own living room with Blockbuster@Home™ from DISH—the best way to see all your favorite classics and the newest releases without spending hundreds of dollars at the movie theaters or buying DVDs each month. Last year, Blockbuster, America’s number one movie rental retail store, joined DISH, so that DISH customers now have access the most extensive video library of movies, TV series and video games.
When you sign up for DISH, get Blockbuster@Home™ included free for 3 months and enjoy over 100,000 titles, 20 entertainment channels and the ability to stream thousands of movies right to your TV, personal computer, or iPad® . Streaming Blockbuster at Home to your TV requires HD programming and a broadband Internet connected DVR:
- The Hopper
- ViP® 612
- ViP® 622
- ViP® 722
- ViP® 722k
- ViP® 922
Why Get Blockbuster@Home?
Blockbuster@Home movies will provide endless entertainment for the entire family, and with no due dates and no late fees, you won’t feel rushed when you make your movie selection. Blu-ray rentals are included at no extra fee, and with Blockbuster @Home, you don’t have to wait for your next movie to ship—simply exchange your DVD at a nearby participating Blockbuster retail store for the one you want with unlimited in-store exchanges.
Browse online at dishonline.com to watch anywhere you have a high-speed Internet connection, and don’t forget—you also get over 20 great channels like Sony Music Channel, MoviePlex, PixL HD, Palladia, HD Theater, Crime & Investigation, Starz Cinema, Sundance Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel included in your TV package when you get Blockbuster @Home.
- To get set up with Blockbuster at Home, simply set up an online dish account by visiting mydish.com/myaccount
- Once you are logged in, select Blockbuster@Home from the My Programming tab and then hit the red “Submit” button to get it added to your account
- Manage your DVD queue by logging in to blockbusterathome.com using your DISH Online ID and password.
- To stream online, log in to dishonline.com using you DISH Online ID and password.
- To stream to your TV, select “My DVR” on your remote and choose Blockbuster Movie Pass to search thousands of choices.
DISH and Blockbuster joined to give movie fans (and TV show and gaming fans) a quick and easy way to watch a lot of movies without ever leaving the home. If you have not yet ordered Blockbuster@Home, sign up now! If you’re not a DISH customer, remember that the DISH Summer Sales Event is going on now, and great DISH deals like a FREE Hopper when you order America’s Top 120 package and above won’t last long, so call DISH today!